- Channel Partner / Reseller
At Course Completion:After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Discuss methodology in network design
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules.
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed.
- Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design.
- Evaluate security solutions for the network.
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network.
- Discuss the design implications of wireless networking.
Prerequisites:Before attending this course, students must have:
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Practical experience with deploying and operating networks based on Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software, as well as BCMSN level knowledge of wireless and QoS topics.
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
- Applying a Methodology to Network Design
- Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Designing Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
- Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
- Implementing and Operating the Network Design